AJAX events problem to external JavaScript

14 May '20, 03:42 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi.

I have a problem with my WebProject on WebRatio.

In my project I want to use event 'OnChange' and the result works fine, but when this event executes, my external file of JS didnt work anymore.

Example: I have a function to convert the characters to uppercase when event is a 'keyup', but when executes WebRatio onchange, my function to uppercase not work until I reload the page.

How can I prevent WebRatio ignore my JS file when ajax execute on my page?

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 8

Hi,

I think the problem is not that the javascript is ignored, but the fact that the on change event reloads the portion of the page where you want to use the uppercase function and maybe the function does not exists. If this is the problem, you may have to change the way your function is declared in the external javascript file. I should have a look at your javascript to give you additional details.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run add html Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) Add my own CSS and JavScript to web ratio style project Add select all to Checkable List Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) ajax and javascript Ajax is not working in own style project Ajax link success callback? Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Ajax on change selection field and modify units Ajax web app with javascript history object using the WebRatio Any sample deployment Autocomplete template Automatic file upload Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't run any aplication Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Como abrir una ventana en ajax desde una master page Como usar la función autocomplete en un field Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Connection refused. Content module page variable won't assign. Convert selector component result to single value Criptare dati sensibili nel database Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore DB in Data Service Project Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Disabilitare campi durante evento AJAX error activating student account Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Execute truncate sql query file analysis then update MySQL database Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Format currency forward/backward navigation and bookmark in ajax web app From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Get size of Multi Form with Pictures Object Array Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Groovy and Database Groovy script numer after an error HelloWorld Unit sample code Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hiding form components based on page conditions Hierarchy component How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can i add html into a page? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How to add an image in a modal/pop-up window? How to calculate dates between start and end point? how to delete this error? How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working How to keep current page/block of List/Hierarchy (Index) components after ajax link clickwith selective refresh? How to localize AJAX waiting dialog? How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? How to Retreive data from Multi Selection Field Array How to use LandmarkMenu as AJAX navigation how to use the landmark menu as AJAX navigation i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Importing JAR Libraries into Script Unit Importing jar library Incorporar código JavaScript en mi modelo Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx invio mail fallito JAR importing java.lang.NullPointerException javascript history object java virtual machine error Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Login Error mandatory control code parameter is missing Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Merge the result of 2 (or more) flows Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Modify generated code / inject own HTML, Javascript code into existing generted code. Multi Selects didn't work in update page Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No database on my cloud account Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem: Compile Failed problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Problem with ireport Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Progress bar when uploading big file(s) in a form? Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform Sample web application script component Script eseguito alla User Login Script Unit e Mysql ScritpUnit and JSON data Scroll ajax problem selection fields on cascade Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Setting Upload directory Showing items that have a relation with an entity Shuffling Script Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Standard confirm dialog replacement Student reserved area, download error Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect to Internet Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Update fields based on selection of other fields Updating attributes of an entity upload file and the move it to other location User Login Timestamp Uso de la componente chart de webRatio WebRatio 6.1.2: Groovy Version / Versione Groovy Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean wr-ajaxDivs break layout on ajax pages. XPCOM Error