Add to Bag link in ACME

08 Mar '14, 10:05 AM
No Forum Badges

The Add to Bag link only appears after the user logs in.  How is that done?

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Because the link have a visibility condition.

For more information: 

http://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/Getting-started-with-Visibility-Conditions?link=oln1x.redirect&history=h1&nav=27

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? any webratio book ? Asking For a Book Attribute comparison in a selector unit Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Clarification about the NoOperation unit Codigo QR Como hacer un menu en webratio? Como se usa la componente paypal en web ratio? Componente de pagos paypal Conditional Expression "greater than 0" on null fields Connect more query unit Content module page variable won't assign. Could not open the editor: This copy of WebRatio is not registered coupled mandatory fields Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create Unit with Date (Year only) CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom Attributes Condition Database Database List is not showing up in App Emulator Data is always created doubled Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final Dependencies installation error Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Empty record mistakenly saved en_US codify problem Examples at WebRatio 7.2 (Acme, BookStore, ...) Examples of WebRatio (Acme) Export XML external link.= Facebook login and personalization Facebook Unit Filter information in a Simple List Format currency forward/backward navigation and bookmark in ajax web app "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Geolocalizzazione con Twitter Component get the attachment files of an email Get Unit problem Get Year from Date Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Graph Component Problem Help for connect public and private site views How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I see the administration page of bookstore example on the cloud? How does WebRatio represent these IFML elements? / ¿Cómo representa WebRatio estos elementos IFML? How i can reuse modules in multiple projects? How to define the sequence of execution units on a page? How to display the attributes of a related entity. How to filter imported attributes? How to include Selector Unit result in Mail Unit Body? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to pass vars to a alternative page How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to scale a image? How to show a page based on a boolean? How to speed up the "last" link using PowerIndexUnit for lots of records How to store data related to an entity in relationships in a project web How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Insert data into database Insert master page to many hybrid modules Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model JSON I/O Unit e informazioni derivate KO Links in Selector Unit Landmark in hybrid module Link localization Links from Index unit with condition Link Visibility Condition Power Index Unit Mail multipla maintain the record order in a sortable list Math Unit to update attributes of an entity? [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Modifica Entità tramite file xml Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? multi-lingual product description Non riesco a fare funzionare Xml out unit Overlays for Google Map Unit. Parametrizzazione Selector Unit Problem Example create Unit (no company in employee table) Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates Problem with query unit! Problem with Scroller Unit query a database Question about Site Views Rename passing attributes Replace ID by its value in another table Search by Selector component does not work Select between parameters Selector unit doesn't return any value in hybrid module Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Sending mails is not working Sending mails with gmail is not working Setting the Default link for a Switch unit show/hide fields on button click (registration page) [solved] all links transparent, why ? Something leads to wrong condition expression evaluation. Statistics Component for WebRatio > 7.2.0 store problme sumar atributos de una tabla filtrado por Role Condition Sum entity's values Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Transportation Link issue Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unique Fields Usage of the Gantt Unit using relationship role conditional with null usuarios y grupos utilizzo componenti database Visibility Condition on Multiple Links From Index Unit Webratio - Add-ons Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRation - Create Navigation diagram WebRation Store connection problem When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? Where is the ACME demo data stored?! which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications