actions such as delete, edit and add to bag wrongly takes me to the login page

26 Mar '18, 01:17 AM
No Forum Badges

Please, I'm new to webratio and I've modeled a system which has user and group login but when I want to delete an input it takes me back to the login page, example, when I insert data in "product", lets say Quantity, name etc and I want to delete then it will take me to a login page which is not even the login page I created. 

I'm not sure whether that should be rectified in the database or is something I need to correct in the module?

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thank you.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Tanko,

the reported behavior seems to be due to a wrong or missing definition of the user access restrictions.

For example if the current user has not access to a Site View or a target Page, the default implicit login page will be shown. To solve it you should correct the User-Group-Module restrictions defined both in the project and in the database.

You can refer to this guide https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/access-control-personalization-action-definition-v-72.

No Forum Badges

Dear Alberto,

Thank you very much, You were right the site views were restricted.

It's now working. You are awesome.

Another thing I would like to know is how would I be able to store and view entities with volatile session scope. an example is, in my module, there are a cart and cart item entities with volatile session scope.

I want it to function in such a way that when I add a product with its quantity to bag it should be able to store in the database, subtract the quantity from the product entity and to show when generate and run. 

Lastly, I have created a user profile with the custom location but when I generate and run it doesn't show. 

I look forward to hearing from you Alberto.

Thank you.

Answer at this question and get points!